Senior Associate - Accounting Advisory
We are looking for our next Senior Associate - Accounting Advisory to join the #1 fastest growing CPA firm in the US (Centri - #1 fastest growing firm in the US). This Senior Associate will be responsible for the preparation and review of financial statements and technical accounting papers, research accounting topics, and prepare drafts/comments for Engagement Managers. If you thrive off of providing advisory expertise to clients and want to make an impact, this is a unique opportunity to become part of our collaborative, dynamic and entrepreneurial team.
- Working at Centri is not just a job, it is a career path. We promote on talent, not tenure, allowing our team to take ownership of their growth & career trajectory.
- Preparation of the financial statements and technical accounting position papers to engagement team, as well as review the accounting memos and financial statements prepared by the team to evaluate potential solutions and provide guidance to the team on next steps.
- Independently research complex accounting topics, collaborate with engagement team members to evaluate potential solutions and provide guidance to the team on next steps.
- Work on multiple engagements simultaneously while teaching and developing the team during client engagements.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance or Business Related Field) required
- Three plus years of relative accounting experience; public accounting or professional services experience highly preferred.
- CPA license is preferred
- Working knowledge with any of the following:
- Preparation of SEC filings including Form 10-K, 10-Q, S-1 and 8-K/A
- Addressing SEC Comment Letters
- Technical Accounting Research & Position Papers
- IPO Readiness & Reporting
- Carve-out Financial Reporting
The salary range(s) displayed is/are specifically for those potential hires who will perform work in or reside in the location(s) listed below, if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal salary ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. CPA), for example.
New York City Salary Range: Low: $80,000 - High: $110,000 (NYC)
This position is an exempt position as it relates to the fair labor standards Act. Centri provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.