Manager - Accounting Advisory
We are actively looking to hire a Manager to join the #1 fastest growing CPA firm in the US (Centri - #1 fastest growing firm in the US). At Centri, we provide the highest quality advisory consulting services to our clients by being reliable and responsive to their needs. Our areas of expertise include financial reporting, internal controls, valuation services, technical accounting research, and CFO and HR Advisory services. Our approach is to select team members with the appropriate experience to ensure that their fit within our clients’ organization is seamless.
The Manager will oversee the Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting engagement work plans, and demonstrates excellent project management skills, client service, and positive coaching to the team members in developing technical and professional competency.
- Delegate the preparation of the financial statements and technical accounting position papers to engagement team, as well as review the accounting memos and financial statements prepared by the team to evaluate potential solutions and provide guidance to the team on next steps.
- Independently research and oversee the research by team members of complex accounting topics, collaborate with engagement team members to evaluate potential solutions and provide guidance to the team on next steps.
- Lead multiple engagements simultaneously while teaching and developing the team during client engagements.
- Understand resource needs and engagement economics to ensure completion of periodic invoices to manage engagement profit margin through client invoice process ensuring expectations are aligned between client and internal team.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent required.
- CPA required.
- 5+ years of relative accounting experience; at least 3 years in public accounting or professional services highly preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift items up to 30 pounds at times.
The salary range(s) displayed is/are specifically for those potential hires who will perform work in or reside in the location(s) listed below, if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal salary ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. CPA), for example.
New York City Salary Range: Low: $112,500- High: $140,000 (NYC)
This position is an exempt position as it relates to the fair labor standards Act. Centri provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.