Senior Associate - Accounting Advisory
We are actively looking to hire our next Senior Associate- Accounting Advisory to join one of the fastest growing CPA firms in the US. At Centri, we provide the highest quality advisory consulting services to our clients by being reliable and responsive to their needs. Our areas of expertise include financial reporting, internal controls, valuation services, technical accounting research, and CFO and HR Advisory services. Our approach is to select team members with the appropriate experience to ensure that their fit within our clients’ organization is seamless.
This Senior Associate will oversee the Accounting Advisory engagement work plans, and demonstrates excellent project management skills, client service, and positive coaching to the team members in developing technical and professional competency. Also, you will work on a variety of engagements with clients in emerging industries such as Cannabis, Life Sciences, Technology, Digital Assets, and eSports.
- Working at Centri is not just a job, it is a career path. We promote on talent, not tenure, allowing our team to take ownership of their growth & career trajectory.
- Preparing financial statements and schedules in an audit-ready format
- Working with auditors regarding requirements for testing & documentation
- Meeting with external auditors about complex technical accounting matters
- Compilation of whitepapers and detailed memos on technical issues
- Coordinating and managing your PBC list response to auditors
- Completing the SEC/ US GAAP disclosure checklists required from auditors
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance or Business Related Field) required
- Three plus years of relative accounting experience; public accounting or professional services experience highly preferred.
- CPA license is preferred
This position is an exempt position as it relates to the fair labor standards Act. Centri provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.