Senior Finance & Operations Executive
David brings over 40 years of comprehensive experience with finance and operations disciplines to Centri’s advisory board. He’s a seasoned executive with the ability to act as a strategic partner to improve overall operations and results. Some of his key prior qualifications include:
- Serving for over 15 years as a public company CFO, with significant experience in both domestic and foreign operations.
- Guiding Initial Public Offerings (IPO) of three mid-sized companies.
- Building the accounting and finance functions from the base up for three organizations.
- Scaling finance, IT, HR, treasury, and investor and shareholder relation functions.
- Developing internal reporting metrics to use in evaluating operational and financial performance.
- Leading due diligence for over 40 mergers and acquisitions.
- Driving the selection process for a new ERP and financial information system.
- Facilitating back-office consolidations.
- Instituting cost-reduction programs to improve EBITA.
- Developing staff for three different businesses.
He also has a diverse background of serving on various boards before Centri. He’s served in different capacities for K Consulting, Inc., Prophet 21, Taratec Development Corporation, Neoware, Inc., and eResearch Technology, Inc.
David graduated from Lycoming College with a B.A. in accounting and was a certified public accountant licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. (No longer active.) He is an emeritus member of the Lycoming College Board of Trustees.