Are you looking to go public or considering a capital market transaction? If you are, it is time to start planning. Navigating public markets and the IPO process can be time-consuming and expensive, and there is no guarantee you will generate the return you are expecting. The process of becoming a public company involves a variety of complex technical accounting, financial reporting, and valuation tasks that must be handled with complete accuracy and filed by certain deadlines.
At Centri, we understand the intricate challenges faced by private companies. Regardless of whether you enter the public markets through a traditional IPO or a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) transaction, we will help you mitigate the associated accounting and finance risks so you can handle any complications that come your way. We combine our cross-industry knowledge and expertise to advise and support you every step of the way, whether you need IPO preparation services or are preparing for life as a public company.
IPO Advisory Services That Set You Up for Success
Our team of experts is here to work with your management team, attorneys, and bankers to develop a comprehensive plan and determine the impact on your accounting and finance practices. Whether you’re entering the NASDAQ or New York Stock Exchange or are based in London, Toronto, or points in between, we have you covered. You can choose from the IPO consulting services below.
Planning for Your Transaction
- Comprehensive project management, share best practices, and strategies
- Providing audit support as you step up to PCAOB-compliant audits
- Valuations, including 409A analyses, cheap stock, deferred compensation expense calculations, and other fair value considerations
- Assistance with the conversion from one accounting basis to another, including conversions from home country GAAP to U.S. GAAP or International Financial Reporting Standards
- Assistance with preparation of compliant interim information
- Preparing technical accounting memorandums, including earnings per share considerations and segment-/entity-wide disclosures
- Guiding you through any required organization or process adjustments
Filing Your Registration Statement
- Compiling due diligence documents for your working group
- Drafting the registration statement and assisting with MD&A, pro-forma, and selected financial data
- Preparing Regulation S-X-compliant financial statements and footnotes
- Assisting with stock exchange listing requirements and associated applications for trading
Closing on Your Transaction
- Compiling accurate and effective investor presentation decks
- Advising on corporate structure and governance
- Drafting responses to SEC comment letters
Support After You Are a Public Company
- Assessing and implementing accounting and financial reporting technology
- Establishing a plan for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Recurring financial reporting and regulatory filings
- Setting up a SEC reporting function
- Internal accounting policies and procedures to reduce financial statement close time
- Technical accounting research and position papers related to non-routine transactions
Need Our Comprehensive IPO & Capital Markets Readiness Services?
Please fill in the form below to get in touch with our team.