How Can CFO Advisory Help?
Our CFO consulting is designed to help your company through:
- Interim needs for contract CFO services due to an unexpected vacancy.
- Mergers and acquisitions requiring temporary financial leadership to negotiate (pre-close) and integration or disposition (post-close).
- Demands for improved management requiring mentoring or enhanced leadership skills.
- Complex financial transactions and operations requiring a CFO for a finite period.
What Can You Expect From Our CFO Advisory Solutions?
A CFO is responsible for being a steward, operator, strategist, and catalyst in your company. And that requires a blend of reactive and proactive responsibilities. So our interim solutions make sure wherever your needs fall in that spectrum, you’re covered.
Outsourced Accounting Support
- Accounting software selection, implementation, & enhancement
- Budgeting, forecasting, & financial modeling
- Cash flow, burn rate, & working capital management
- Finance optimization & financial improvement plans
- Vendor contract review & procurement analysis
Corporate & Investor Support
- Corporate governance & compliance
- Financial reporting & accounting
- Financial, business, & strategic planning / implementation
- Corporate financing (debt or equity)
- Investor & board reporting
- Key metric benchmarking & trend analysis
- M&A support
- Risk management & insurance
Why Work With Centri?
Regardless of the circumstances, our experts understand the challenges of this critical type of support and will work quickly to seamlessly integrate with your team. With experience in a variety of industries across public and private companies, our CFO advisory consultants partner with you to develop and execute an effective strategy that meets your needs.