HR Advisory Services
Figuring out where to begin with HR transformation is a difficult task, but it’s not one you have to tackle alone. Our team of experienced HR advisors helps you identify and prioritize key areas of improvement so you can create and see impactful and sustainable business growth.
Centri partners with your leadership team to strategize, plan, and implement improvements where your organization needs them most. We can help you:
- Reposition HR as a strategic rather than administrative partner.
- Measure & relay data around your HR organization’s current state.
- Develop a human capital strategy that’s aligned with your business objectives.
- Design, develop, & implement HR/Talent programs that fulfill your human capital strategy.
- Enhance your employee experience to foster better engagement & retention.
- Create talent acquisition & selection strategies to find the top talent.
- Introduce Future of Work concepts & technologies to leverage blended, hybrid, or remote workforces.
- Assess your best options to manage the cost-of-service delivery.
- Leverage cloud-based platforms, automation, & artificial intelligence to streamline operations.
Your choice to undertake these changes should yield a positive impact. Our HR advisory services are designed to deliver just that. You’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits, including:
- Enhanced awareness of HR’s contribution as a strategic partner to the business.
- Aligned human capital strategy & People/Talent programming to support business objectives.
- Clarified line of sight from business strategy through People/Talent programming.
- Refined operations/delivery model (technology & organizational structure) that supports People/Talent programming.
- Assistance with compliance of federal, state, and local employment regulations
- Establishment of a diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B) strategy
- Reduced cost of service delivery administration
- Increased administrative efficiency & accuracy
- Improved ease of access to & reporting of key analytics tied to business objectives
Centri’s Approach to HR Advisory.
Our goal is to help you find your ideal HR structure and optimize HR solutions to ensure they support your business and its growth goals. Our HR advisory solutions are based on a 3-prong approach.
Finding the right Human Capital initiatives starts with gaining insight into the current state of HR. We use our proprietary HR Pulse Assessment (HRPA) survey tool to compile and analyze data from your organization’s senior business leaders and provide measurable insights.
Next, we help solidify the People/Talent programs you need to support the goals of your business. The result is a set of top-priority recommendations in key areas (performance management, succession planning, employee engagement, etc.). From there we’ll help with People/Talent program refinement or full design and development.
In this final phase, we’ll look at end-users (leaders, managers, employees) needs and define a solutions-based delivery model that best meets them. The focus is on leveraging best practices, including an ideal HR structure and the implementation of rational technology solutions (e.g., centers of excellence, digital transformation, cloud-based information systems).
Looking For More Support?
Here are some other related services that can be helpful depending on the goals you have for your business.
Healthcare is constantly evolving due to new technologies, regulations, and best practices. This requires HR to ensure that employees are up to date with the latest skills and knowledge, as well as compliant with the relevant laws and standards. Our HR Advisory team helps you evaluate, design, develop, and implement a human capital strategy aligned with your business objectives.
Life sciences companies operate in a highly regulated and competitive environment. You need to comply with strict ethical, quality, and safety standards, as well as protect your intellectual property and innovation.
This means you must recruit and retain people with the right skills, qualifications, and experience who can adapt to changing regulations and market demands. Our HR Advisory team helps you evaluate, design, develop and implement a human capital strategy aligned with your business objectives.
Meet Our HR Advisory Practice Leaders
Centri’s team of experts is ready to help you with your HR Advisory needs. You can learn more about our specialists on the One Team page.
Looking For The Right HR Strategy That Supports Your Goals?
Please fill in the form to get in touch with our HR advisory team and learn how we can help.
"*" indicates required fields