If you’d rather focus on growing your business than researching accounting guidance and assembling a position accordingly, consult with Centri. Our team of experts has the knowledge and research tools to assemble an accurate, technically-sound position paper for use by regulatory agencies and auditors.
Looking For More Support?
Here are some other related services that can be helpful depending on the goals you have for your business.
Life science companies often have a longer and more uncertain path to profitability, as you need to invest heavily in research and development, clinical trials, and preparing to go to market. Centri can help you address these unique accounting needs by supporting your team with:
- Revenue recognition
- Accounting for R&D costs
- Variable Interest Entities (VIEs)
- Accounting for leases under ASC 842
Whether you’re a family business with a real estate investment, a real estate fund with a growing portfolio, or a real estate investment trust (REIT), we’ll help you address areas that require immediate attention. Our technical accounting research & preparation of position papers include:
- Acquisition accounting & purchase price allocation in real estate transactions
- Analysis of joint ventures & evaluation of variable interest entities
- Accounting for loan participation agreements
- Evaluation of stock-based compensation & other long-term incentive awards
- Assessment of conclusions around debt extinguishments vs. modification & proper accounting treatment
Whether you manage or are investing in a technology or software company, our team will provide the attention you need in complex business models. Some of the technical accounting items used most by our technology clients include:
- Business Combination Analysis
- Revenue Recognition Analysis
- Stock Compensation Matters
- Financial Instruments and Derivatives
Meet Our Technical Accounting Practice Leader
Centri’s team of experts is ready to help you with your technical accounting needs. You can learn more about our specialists on the One Team page.
Need Our Technical Accounting Services?
Please fill in the form to get in touch with our team of advisory experts.
"*" indicates required fields