From cash management to investor expectations, and everything in between, there are a lot of hurdles for your real estate business. Since you’re operating in a highly competitive environment, it’s critical to manage your financial planning, analysis, accounting, and investor reporting on time and accurately.
And after that, you’re responsible for focusing on the acquisition, development, leasing, and ownership of your real estate portfolio. All while making sure you deliver exceptional solutions for your stakeholders and strong returns for investors.
How Do Our Solutions for Real Estate Help?
Business can move fast, making it difficult for your internal team to keep pace. Whether you’re short on time to focus on specific operational tasks or have a gap in technical expertise, Centri works as one firm and an extension of your team to provide support where it’s most needed.
Whether you are a family business with a single real estate investment, a real estate fund with a growing portfolio, or a real estate investment trust (REIT), we’ll help you address areas that require immediate attention. More importantly, we’ll learn about your strategic goals to help you put proactive measures in place that support the growth of your organization.
What to Expect From Working With Us
At Centri, we’re passionate about providing accounting and advisory services for the real estate industry. We understand its complexities and what’s required of you.
That’s why we work to guide you to the right resources and solutions. We’ll focus on the infrastructure that supports your business with the end goal of helping you get the most from your real estate opportunities.
Audit Preparation & Readiness
- Preparation of financial statements
- Organization of audit schedule preparation
- Acting as a liaison between management & auditors
SEC Compliance & Advisory (For Public / Private Entities)
Technical Accounting Research & Preparation Of Position Papers
- Acquisition accounting & purchase price allocation in real estate transactions
- Analysis of joint ventures & evaluation of variable interest entities
- Accounting for loan participation agreements
- Evaluation of stock-based compensation & other long-term incentive awards
- Assessment of conclusions around debt extinguishments vs. modification & proper accounting treatment
Private Equity Advisory Services