Centri’s Christopher Mora Featured on Healthcare Brew – Kenvue’s IPO Success
Centri’s Christopher Mora, Partner and SEC & Capital Markets Practice Leader, is featured in a Healthcare Brew article about Kenvue’s IPO. With the strong brands that make up Kenvue (such as Tylenol, Band-Aid, and Neutrogena), the IPO was able to raise $3.8 billion, making it one of the largest IPOs since 2021 despite challenging market conditions.
Even with uncertainty in the capital markets, there are steps you can take now to make sure you are prepared when market conditions are more favorable. Our IPO advisory consultants can provide a wide variety of advisory services, including:
- Comprehensive project management, best practices, and strategies
- Audit support as you prepare for PCAOB-compliant audits
- Valuation services, like 409A analyses, cheap stock, deferred compensation expense calculations, and other fair value considerations
- Assistance converting from one accounting basis to another (e.g., conversions from home country GAAP to U.S. GAAP or International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Assistance with the preparation of compliant interim information
- Preparation of technical accounting memorandums, including earnings per share considerations and segment- or entity-wide disclosures
- Guidance on any required organizational or process adjustments
Contact us to get started today.
Chief Revenue Officer & Partner | SEC & Capital Markets Practice Leader
Christopher is the Chief Revenue Officer & Partner at Centri Business Consulting. He is the leader of the firm’s SEC Financial Reporting and Capital Markets Practice and specializes in the delivery of capital market readiness...
About Centri Business Consulting, LLC
Centri Business Consulting provides the highest quality advisory consulting services to its clients by being reliable and responsive to their needs. Centri provides companies with the expertise they need to meet their reporting demands. Centri specializes in financial reporting, internal controls, technical accounting research, valuation, mergers & acquisitions, and tax, CFO and HR advisory services for companies of various sizes and industries. From complex technical accounting transactions to monthly financial reporting, our professionals can offer any organization the specialized expertise and multilayered skillsets to ensure the project is completed timely and accurately.
Eight Penn Center
1628 JFK Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19103
530 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10018
4509 Creedmoor Rd
Raleigh, NC 27612
615 Channelside Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
50 Milk Street
Boston, MA 02109
1775 Tysons Blvd
McLean, VA 22102
8310 South Valley Highway
Englewood, CO 80112